Rehabilitation & Mobility Assistive Technology (MAT) for Low-and-Middle Income Countries (LMICs)
- Identify the needs and challenges faced by people with diabetes.
- Identify the needs and challenges faced by practitioners.
- Compare the findings between countries to establish if similarities exist.
- Use findings to formulate key research questions and to support the development of this network.
- Use findings to inform priority research topics.
Members of Core Team:
- Professor Nachiappan Chockalingam (UK)
- Dr Zulfiqarali G. Abbas (Tanzania)
- Professor Gulapar Srisawasdi (Thailand)
- Dr Aoife Healy (UK)
- Dr Isabel Sacco (Brazil)